How to change your party affiliation on your voter registration in Christian County.

To change your party affiliation, Please complete the Political Party Affiliation Change Form. The completed form can be emailed, mailed, or completed at the County Clerk’s Office.

*Changing your political party affiliation will NOT affect how you get to vote. Missouri allows you to choose any political party ballot you would like in a Primary Election, no matter what political party you have registered within our system. It is not legally required to be registered with a political party, and it is OPTIONAL for each voter.*

Go to this link: Change Name or Address | Christian County Missouri (

Leave a Comment